Your On-Site Sewer Facility (OSSF)
has an alarm (visual and audio) which alerts the owner of a high
water or air supply problem. The
audio alarm can be silenced by pressing the small black button
on the control housing. The red light will stay on until
the problem is fixed.
- If the alarm is on and the sprinklers are spraying, this indicates
that the system is in the override function. The water level is
high and the pump is overriding the timer in order to lower the
- The high water level can be caused by a water leak (commode
running), excessive water use (guest, large number of loads of
laundry, etc.) or water pump malfunction.
- If the alarm is caused by the air supply sensor this indicates
an air leak or an air compressor malfunction.
Alarm Procedure: If you have an alarm situation:
- Turn off the audio buzzer (Black button on side of housing
- Check to see if the sprinklers are spraying
- Listen to air compressor – is it running?
- Call JB Septic Systems
to report alarm or submit your alarm report below and a JB
Representative will contact you.